Re: pkgsrc broken on Darwin/OS X

Ignore my message from 5 minutes ago, then.

thanks
dan

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016, Greg Troxel wrote:

Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> writes:

The easiest way to get past this is to run the 3 commands described in
this email (after reverting your changes to mk/):

  https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2016/01/25/msg022870.html

You can follow that thread for more background behind the issue and
why we can't easily handle this automatically.

For what it's worth, I just ran into this too, and thought it was a new
issue because I thought I had already done the update.

After building the new nbmake package, I instead of pkg_add -U did
"bmake replace", which worked fine and was easier to type.