Problems in R-base and QGIS

Dear colleagues:

I had found problems during the compiling of these ports. Probably could be interesting any solution because these are essential for the use of my students and I could have many computers with NetBSD.

Regards.

PD: The problems are the following:

IN R-base

> demo(graphics)

    demo(graphics)
    ---- ~~~~~~~~

Type  <Return>     to start :

 *** caught segfault ***
address 0x254, cause 'memory not mapped'

Traceback:
 1: toupper(enc)
 2: utils::localeToCharset()
 3: source(available, echo = echo, max.deparse.length = Inf, keep.source = TRUE,     encoding = encoding)
 4: demo(graphics)

Possible actions:
1: abort (with core dump, if enabled)
2: normal R exit
3: exit R without saving workspace
4: exit R saving workspace

- IN Q-GIS

ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
ERROR: qgis-1.7.4nb27 is marked as broken:
ERROR: Doesn't build with QWT 5.2
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/geography/qgis

       Numerical Ecology Group. Ecology Unit.
  Faculty of Sciences. University of Extremadura
            Avda. Elvas s/n 06071 Badajoz, Spain
https://sites.google.com/site/numericalecologyuex/