Re: Please recommend a user friendly screenlock/screensaver

Je 2015-11-16 18:51:30
Leonardo Taccari <leot%NetBSD.org@localhost> skribis:

> The only issue that I have encountered (but probably you can safely
> ignore it) was the use in combination with x11/unclutter (that broked
> the "lock" IIRC); so slock here is just a shell script that pkill(1)
> unclutter, start slock and then restart unclutter in the background.

I use i3lock with unclutter without issues.

Ottavio, i3lock is also very simple. I use it with xautolock,
so it locks when the time runs out, whether suspended or not.

--
Mateusz Poszwa