Re: lang/clang build problem?

On 09/11/15 11:08, Jan Danielsson wrote:
[---]
>    For the sake of my own sanity, I'm assuming it ended up in an
> infinite loop, rather than clang nowadays requiring more than 16GB of
> storage space to build.  :)

   Turns out it wasn't looping; the build tree is huge, and the binaries
are so big that I thought it may be statically linking everything into
the binaries.

   Did clang recently gain support for a large number of new
architectures, and the binaries support them all platforms natively from
the same binaries?

   I'm not complaining, it's just that the free-space requirement growth
is do dramatic that I can't help wonder if something is wrong.

   /Jan