print/tex-minted dependencies

Hello,

   I need to do some source code formatting in a latex document and a
quick google search led me to want to try using the minted package.
It's in pkgsrc, but I'm having some trouble using it due to missing
dependencies.

   It seems to have a runtime dependency to tex-ifplatform, which is in
pkgsrc.  Next issue was that it was missing etoolbox which doesn't seem
to be in pkgsrc.  I took a quick stab at adding tex-etoolbox, but it
seems it wasn't quite as trivial as I thought it would be.  (Side-note:
How does one determine what TEXLIVE_REVISION should be?).

   Anyone well-versed in tex-packages willing to take a look at getting
tex-minted (read: its dependencies) working?

--
Kind Regards,
Jan