Re: Osabi is obsolete

On Tue 13 Oct 2015 at 22:50:10 +0300, Mitt wrote:
> Maybe I should create the package myself if nobody is interested?
> Because I still can't load X.
> There must be some folks who have amd64 with Xorg...
> Maybe there is another way to overhaul it.

I modified my own osabi package to simply not fail if the OS versions
don't match. It's quite simple, in pkgtools/osabi/INSTALL, comment out
the "exit 1" near the end, at the error message.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'