Re: A couple of questions regarding libreoffice-5.0.2.2

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 19:09:30 +0800 (PHT)
Paul Goyette <paul%vps1.whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:

> 1. (Not specific to 5.0.2.2 - this MESSAGE has existed for some time.)
>
>     When installing, I get a MESSAGE file that says
>
>  	To enable Java support, please set JDK path in
>  	Tools->Options->Advanced.
>
>     But what value should I set?  And do I need any other packages to
>     be installed?  Or any PKG_OPTIONS to be set?

The location to set is /usr/pkg/java/openjdk8/jre. We should mention
this in MESSAGE or perhaps even better supply a javaPathHelper package
so this setting can be autoconfigured. But this is almost certainly
unrelated to the application failing to start for you.

-Tobias