Re: Moving pkgsrc-wip away from SourceForge

On Jul 14,  9:23pm, Andrew Cagney wrote:
} On 14 July 2015 at 19:05, John Nemeth <jnemeth%cue.bc.ca@localhost> wrote:
} >
} >      So if somebody makes an update to one of the several versions
} > of PostgreSQL while I'm making an update to one of the several
} > versions of MySQL, my push should fail?!?  That's a totally ridiculous
} > notion.
}
} If the two projects are truly independent then why put them in the
} same repository? (the obvious response is convenience)

     Are you trying to suggest that every package should be in a
seperate repository?

}-- End of excerpt from Andrew Cagney