LXQt on NetBSD-current

It works.

Screenshot is worth 1000 words, so the default LXQt session looked this way
http://susepaste.org/26026226

Applications on the screen:
wip/py-terminator (my virtual terminator of choice, waiting for review https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2015/04/07/msg014589.html )
lxqt-about (qt5 will crash you on -7, need to back-port https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2015/05/04/msg065642.html )
pcmanfm-qt (waiting for feedback https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2015/05/20/msg014845.html to remove hack from wip/libfm)
lximage-qt -- used to make the screen shot

To build wip/obconf-qt you will need this patch for wm/openbox: https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bugs/2015/05/23/msg056868.html

The porting was easier thanks to wip/wklejto (before pushing to pkgsrc I'm waiting for the gexpr evaluation.. https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2015/04/25/msg014723.html )

I request for testing feedback before pushing it to pkgsrc.

I would like to see this DE in pkgsrc-2015Q2, there are some dependencies in wip, notably the KF5 back-end. I need help from a committer to review and move them one by one to pkgsrc, anybody willing?

All patches and issues are reported upstream with received feedback and promise to have them addressed for the next release.