Re: php 54, ap-php, TS, NTS problems

1. 5. 2015 v 2:22, Michael Parson <mparson%bl.org@localhost>:
> Does anyone know the magic to put in mk.conf to get things lined up so I
> can have a funcitonal PHP setup again?  I don't particularly care which
> flavor of MPM gets used, or if things are compiled threadsafe or not.  I
> just want to get my mail/roundcube going again.

If you don’t care about the MPM, then reconfigure your Apache (via httpd.conf) to use the prefork MPM instead. This used to be default for years, before Apache changed to default to event MPM, and pkgsrc (a considerable time later) sync’ed up.

> It seems that lang/php54 builds threadsafe if you ask it to (PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=maintainer-zts).

Or, change your mk.conf to set the maintainer-zts option and have mod_php built threadsafe by default.

-F