remove www/kazehakase

It appears to be time to remove www/kazehakase.
tnn@ wrote in PR 40207:

 : As the software seems to be ...
 :
 : 1) completely abandoned by upstream for several years
 : 2) hasn't worked in pkgsrc for at least as long
 : 3) has been removed from all linux distributions I can find
 :
 : ... the only reasonable choice of action is to remove it.

Any objections, speak up or it'll be toasted after we branch.

I also filed PR 49757 for this to make sure I don't forget about it.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost