Re: Android adb toolkit on NetBSD, any takers?

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 07:12:20PM +0100, Tobias Nygren wrote:
> I added the package to pkgsrc-wip. Please test it if you are able.

Thanks for the package.

Looks like the distfile location has moved and I am not able to find where
to download it from. The nearest distfile I see is on this page:
https://github.com/android/platform_hardware_libhardware/releases

However its size etc are quire different from your distinfo.

Where could I try to get the distfile from?

Mayuresh.