Re: How bypass DISTFILES

Thank you Greg.

Hi, I'm using NetBSD 6.1.5 on amd64 (VPS)

Download git from master site and put in the /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles is
the quick method and it work, whenever I'm doing a basic tutorial for
beginners in my website and need explain this issue.

Thanks for the solution in /etc/mk.conf it work fine, and thinking in
use pkgsrc stable (pkgsrc-2014Q4).

Regards.

--
Francisco Valladolid H.