Re: devel/boost-libs not MAKE_JOBS_SAFE?

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015, Greg Troxel wrote:

> It would be intersting for you to run a bulk build with MAKE_JOBS=4 or
> something and see how many failures you get.  But already with two
> packages that work pretty much everywhere else, it seems like a macppc
> issue.

Almost as good:  I'm actually running "pkg_rolling-replace -u" to update
the packages I'd installed the last time I had this machine set up.

I got an ICE building "libvpx", but that went away with reducing over-
zealous optimization options (prior to that I re-ran 'make MAKE_JOBS=1'
after cleaning and it still failed).

I got "out of memory allocating (approx 3GB) after 0 bytes" while building
"qt3-libs", but I think there were external factors contributing to
that.  Restarting a clean build of the package completed without incident.

The two (so far) packages mentioned in this thread are the only ones
encountered so far where success/failure depended on MAKE_JOBS being
1/unset or greater than 1.