wip/audacious-plugin (3.5.2)

   I was looking into the audio category and found audacious
upstream recently updated to 3.5.2. So I have updated it. Then
found audacious-plugin should be also updated to 3.5.2. But
thing doesn't seem to me any easy, sorry.

  So I've put wip/audacious-plugin (3.5.2) instead (Really
updated from 3.2.3).  Please review or correct it, thank you.
If possible, please update pkgsrc proper side also.

Thanks a lot,
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.