Re: pkgsrc is now frozen for major changes

Am Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:28:32 +0200
schrieb Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>:

[wxGTK30]
> Hint: Ditching the libtool patch will most probably not be accepted as
> solution :)

Well, then the general public will have to wait for jperkin to figure
out how to fix the patch. He noted on IRC that my weird linking issue
is reproducable on RHEL6. I must admit that my patience to fix up an
add-on of debatable value that breaks things horribly (not clear to me
_why_ the libtool patch is needed to begin with) is very limited ...

I'll organize some workflow around the upstream pkgsrc anyway. There
are bound to be patches that stay local to our site.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis