Re: Something weird with graphics/clutter

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 01:47:37 +0900, Rhialto <rhialto%falu.nl@localhost> wrote:

On Sat 25 Jan 2014 at 12:08:57 +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
I don't know about your environment (OS, how to rebuild packages),
but probably builtin Mesa is sufficient but some package might
be built against Mesa from pkgsrc (cairo or clutter?).

The message seemed to suggest to me that clutter (or maybe indeed
something else) was dynamically linking to libGL. A direct link would
have failed at the build stage, I'm guessing.

I see...

Please try to put following in graphics/cogl/options.mk below "--with-x"
and rebuilt it.

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--with-gl-libname=libGL.so.2

--
OBATA Akio / obata%lins.jp@localhost