editors/vim-gtk builds with no gui

Hello there. I'm new here and I hope I'm not mailing this in wrong place.

I'm running pkgsrc on FreeBSD 9.2 and my issue is that package editors/vim-gtk is not building its gui, even though it IS activated in the Makefile and all dependencies are installed. Everything builds successfully, creates binaries for gvim, rgvim, gview, rgview but every try to run any of these (or vim -g) results in:

>E25: GUI cannot be used: Not enabled at compile time

Am I missing something? Text-mode Vim runs perfectly, but if I wanted just text interface I won't be building vim-gtk with all its dependencies. :|

Thanks in advance,
D.M.