WEBMAIL/ACCOUNT CLOSURE

Dear WEBMAIL/EMAIL Account User

We are currently verifying our WEBMAIL/EMAIL account Service in order to
increase the Efficiency of our account features, and to delete all UN-used
account from our WEBMAIL/EMAIL  data-base. We are currently deleting all
inactive WEBMAIL/EMAIL Account to create more space for new accounts. for you
not to lost your email account, you must reply to this email immediately and
provide the following informations below to prevent your account from being
deactivated from our database.

Your Full Name:       Your Full Email-ID:          Your Email Password:
Confirm Your Password:      Date Of Birth:

fill the account verification form. After Following the instructions Your
account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your
attention to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience. Warning!!!
FAILURE TO FILL THE ABOVE INFORMATIONS CORRECTLY WILL RESULT IN ACCOUNT CLOSURE.

Thanks & Regards,
Engineer.J.Williams