Circular dependency in libtool-base

I've just bootstrapped PKGSRC on an AIX 6.1 machine, which went just
fine. However, next thing I wanted to do was to install gcc47, which
failed because of a circular dependency in libtool-base:

libtool-base -> gzip -> xz -> libtool-base

Any ideas how to overcome this issue? FWIW, gzip 1.2.4 is already
installed outside of PKGSRC, and can be found via $PATH.

*Dirk Heinrichs*, Senior Systems Engineer, Infrastructure
*Recommind GmbH*, Von-Liebig-Straße 1, 53359 Rheinbach
*Tel*: +49 2226 1596666 1149
*Email*: <>
*Skype*: dirk.heinrichs.recommind <>