Re: pkg-config and modular-xorg and dependencies on Solaris 10 11/06 x86 32-bit

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:51:43 +0900, Atticus <grobe0ba%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:

This is correct behaviour and you shouldn't try to override it as you
describe below.

WIth it set, it cannot find xproto, or many other
packages. Without it set, pkg-config works like a charm.

I should have been more specific. Running the .work/tools/bin/pkg-config
script fails to detect xproto. Running /usr/pkg/bin/pkg-config detects it
fine. Installed version of xproto is 7.0.24nb1. libFS configure reports
requiring >= 7.0.14.

Suggestions on where to start digging? I'm not particularly familiar with
the internals of pkgsrc, so I'm in the dark.

1. Do you have xproto package 7.0.14 or later?
2. Does .work/buildlink/lib/pkgconfig/xproto.pc exist?
3. symbolic link to /usr/pkg/lib/pkgconfig/xproto.pc?

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost