Re: Modular Xorg in pkgsrc, was Mouse pointer in pkgsrc xorg half-crippled

> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 08:19:32PM -0700, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> > But I noticed that the mouse pointer would move right-to-left and back but
> > not up or down.

> Please update your xf86-input-mouse package to 1.9.0nb1 and try again.

> Thanks,
>  Thomas (Klausner)

Following pkgsrc updates on a daily basis some time after midnight UTC, I
noticed the update to xf86-input-mouse.

But I wondered if that was the part at fault.

I will need to rebuild-from-source netbsd-6 (i386 and amd64) and run
pkg_rolling-replace on i386.

Now I am undecided which X to build on netbsd-HEAD (native or pkgsrc).

I accidentally posted my last message twice: first was intentional, but the
second was an accident.

Tom