[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: update databases/pgbuildfarm to 4.11
On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 18:25:58 +0900, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 11:38:34AM +0200, Nicolas Thauvin wrote:
Please find attached a patch to update databases/pgbuildfarm to 4.11,
here is the changelog from upstream:
Changes since 4.10:
* Turn down module cleanup verbosity
* Add check for rogue postmasters.
* Add pseudo-branch targets HEAD_PLUS_LATEST and HEAD_PLUS_LATEST2.
* Use Digest::SHA instead of Digest::SHA1.
* Make directory handling more robust in git code.
* Move web transaction into a module procedure.
* Switch to using the porcelain format of git status.
* Provide parameter for core file patterns.
* Use a command file for gdb instead of the -ex option
The web transaction and Digest::SHA changes have allowed the removal of
a couple of long-standing uglinesses on the system. In almost all
cases, the config parameter "aux_path" and the separate
run_web_transaction.pl script are now redundant (the exception is older
I've also changed the dependency from p5-Digest-SHA1 to p5-Digest-SHA,
per the changelog.
No need to depend on p5-Digest-SHA package if any version of it is acceptable:
% corelist Digst::SHA
Data for 2013-05-18
Digest::SHA was first released with perl v5.9.3
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost
Main Index |
Thread Index |