Re: Problems building audio/nas

Hi,

From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%NetBSD.org@localhost>, Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013
09:41:50 +0900

> PR bin/47933?

Yes, same as PR bin/47933 that I have reported.
This is not pkgsrc problem,

cvs up -dP -r 1.177 var.c
cvs up -dP -r 1.212 main.c
in src/usr.bin/make directory and re-build make(1) help you.
Recent sjg@'s commits main.c and var.c do not help me.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3