Re: Build failure in x11/kde-workspace4 after the recent native xorg upgrade.

OK, the buildlink links are incomplete. In .buildlink/lib, there are links for
libXft.a, and but no link for! I should
have noticed this before. Furthermore the link is also missing from
/usr/pkg/share/x11-links/lib. Could someone else running current please take a
look at their system and let me know is this unique to my system?