Re: Build failure in x11/kde-workspace4 after the recent native xorg upgrade.

On Sun, Jun 09, 2013 at 10:14:32AM -0600, Sverre Froyen wrote:
 > The .work.log shows that libXft.a is used consistently throughout
 > the build and that libXft.so is never used. Any suggestions for
 > figuring out how and where this choice is made? It looks like
 > libXft is the only library for which the .a version is used.

I find it suspicious that this comes up just around the same time as
the builtin/not-builtin fontconfig business.

Can you check

        % make show-var VARNAME=USE_BUILTIN.libXft
        % make show-var VARNAME=USE_BUILTIN.fontconfig

?

And also, have you rebuilt x11-links in the last couple days? If not,
try that.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost