Re: make show-depends-options or show-options-depends?

> On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 18:59:31 +0900, Thomas Mueller
> <> wrote:
> > How does one get the options of a package and all its dependencies in
> > pkgsrc?
> > I used make show-depends-options, or was it make show-options-depends, but
> > now that doesn't work.
> disappeared with following:
> and get back again with following:
> OBATA Akio /
Thanks for the response.  I don't know why anybody would want to remove

I am in FreeBSD now, can't actually run anything in pkgsrc, but I can access
that partition/directory.

I ran cvs up -dP and looked at the two files mentioned, which I access as
/BETA1/pkgsrc/mk/ and
/BETA1/pkgsrc/mk/misc/ , both before and after.

I notice show-depends-options is headed by .PHONY .
What effect would that have on "make show-depends-options"?

Seeing those options is useful for showing options where there are many
dependencies, as in
modular-xorg and gnumeric, and hplip.

I don't know any other command that would duplicate the functionality of "make