Re: pkg-config doesn't find stuff when trying to create my own pkgsrc lldpd package

On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 15:45:19 +0200
Bartek Krawczyk wrote:

> Any hints are appreciated, this is my first pkgsrc package.
> I've attached my Makefile.
My small stab at this, since no one has yet commented:

Your makefile has:
.include "../../mk/"
.include "../../mk/tools/"
.include "../../devel/libevent/"
.include "../../devel/readline/"

The pkgsrc developer's guide tells to add buildlink "just before the
last line", and comparing to some existing packages, is
indeed after buildlinks in those. I guess guide would be clearer if it
said "just before line containing mk/" or something like that.

Also, I don't know if it's significant, but I didn't find any other
packages that include like you do.