Re: lang/openjdk7 build problems

Mayuresh <> writes:

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 09:41:40AM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
>> Mayuresh <> writes:
>> > I get the following errors when trying to build lang/openjdk7 on
>> > NetBSD 6.0 on i386.
>> Works for me on NetBSD 6.0_STABLE i386:
> Is 6.0_STABLE different from 6.0?

6.0_STABLE is what shows up in uname for systems built from netbsd-6
after the 6.0 release tag and before any 6.1{beta,rc} tags.  So it is
only slightly different (should be strictly better), and identifies
slightly differently.   And it's the same identifier for a set of
systems, so in tricky cases the cvs source date can be relevant.