davical problems

Is there anyone using pkgsrc davical under NetBSD and managing to get it to
work correctly - or even at all!

I've just built it under NetBSD-6 and used cpan to install DBD::Pg. Gone
through the list of things to do: created the postgres DB, added the php stuff
and links into apache etc. But when I go to the virtual page for davical I
just get a blank page - the access log shows code 200 and 0 bytes transferred
and there are no errors in the error log. php seems fine as I can bring up a
test page without any issue and postgres is also working OK. So after a day
wasted trying all sorts of tricks with php_value include_path etc with no
progress I thought I would ask here before heading over to the davical

Phone: 07805784357
Open Source O/S: