RE: pkgsrc on Mac OS

> I did my 2012Q2 bulk build on a case-insensitive file system:
>
> http://www.perkin.org.uk/posts/7000-packages-for-osx-lion.html

Are there any other repos of pkgsrc binaries for OS X?  At ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages you can find official ones, and links to some unofficial ones for some platforms, but Mac isn't even listed there.

Tim

PS Sounds like you have a good job. I enjoy tinkering with pkgsrc and porting packages; it would be cool to get paid for it. :D
--

Tim Larson
Software Engineer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify by return email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, no assurance or warranty is given that this email and any attachments are free of viruses.