pkgsrc HEAD can't compile apache24

NetBSD mail 5.0.2 NetBSD 5.0.2 (MAIL) #5: Tue Apr 26 17:38:29 PDT 2011
root@mail:/usr/src/BUILD_OBJ/sys/arch/i386/compile/MAIL i386

I'm confused.  How do I turn off apache-shared-modules option?

show-options doesn't show the option.  I tried:

PKG_OPTIONS.apache24 += -apache-shared-modules

but that changes nothing.

Where did I go wrong?

# cd /usr/pkgsrc

$ cvs update -Pd

# (cd www/apache24 && make install)
ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
ERROR: [] The following selected options are not supported:
*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/www/apache24
# (cd www/apache24 && make show-options)
Any of the following general options may be selected:
        apache-mpm-event        Use multi-threaded workers in Apache web server.
        apache-mpm-prefork      Use pre-forked workers in Apache web server.
        apache-mpm-worker       Use multiple processes of multi-threaded
workers in Apache web server.
        lua      Enable Lua support.
        suexec   Enable suEXEC support in Apache web server.

These options are enabled by default:

These options are currently enabled:
        apache-mpm-prefork suexec

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or PKG_OPTIONS.apache.