Re: htop installation from package (using pkgin) broken on NetBSD 6.0

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Manuel Bouyer
<> wrote:
> AFAIK it's a mixture of uploads from different sources.

Can we stop doing so?

> nyftp would be a better start to have something coherent.

IMHO "ftp vs. nyftp" just adds unnecessary complexity to the users.
Can we always use ftp as a primary upload place for packages?

> Can you sum up what the problem on the build hosts(s) would be ?
> I can't parse the pkg_* outputs you posted.

There is one package (ncurses) both in i386 and amd64 repo having

entry which is used by pkgin and nih and pkgin warns about
missing libraries during installation.
Neither and
are a part of NetBSD-6 base.

According to OS_VERSION all packages were rebuild using 6.0.
I guess these two libraries appeared in build tree due to update from
5.{0,1} to 6.0.

TODO: fix build tree (at least remove these libs or recreate it from scratch),
rebuild ncurses and upload
ncurses package and updated pkg_summary.*
I don't know who is pkgmastr@, and thought this is you. Maybe riz@?