pakcage ser2net

hello list

 I need a piece of software on netbsd to access the network through serial
port, ser2net is what I need, but does not exist in binary packages, so I
decided to compile the sources.

 the sources of sofware se2net "http://sourceforge.net/projects/ser2net/";

 compiled in well in netbsd and wheel, but this is not working, need help to
solve this question!

 I wonder if binary install package for freebsd, netbsd runs on?
 because in port for the package is freebsd

 My box NETBSD 5:11

congratulations for all

Marcos Aurélio