Re: Cairo text problems

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 08:56:53PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> > Since we can't easily update base Xorg in NetBSD, would it make sense
> > to roll Cairo back to 1.10.2 ?
>
> I suspect we might benefit from a cairo110 package....

Before we use big hammers and hide the problem, can we find out which
drivers are affected, which options work around it etc?

We might be even able to fix the bugs, if we find out how to reproduce
them. (This all should not stop us from creating a separate legacy cairo
pkg, of course - but we should file xsrc PRs agains base X first)

Martin