Re: new -

2012/9/5 Jonathan Perkin <>:
> * On 2012-09-05 at 19:45 BST, Luca Sironi wrote:
>> I would like to suggest for the os x section the use of a separate
>> .sparseimage with a case sensitive file system
> I'd rather this wasn't recommended - schmonz went to effort to ensure
> that pkgsrc works fine on case insensitive file systems, and it's best
> that any regressions are exposed and fixed rather than hidden.
> I did my full Lion bulk build on case-insensitive /, FWIW.

Hi Jonathan, aside the case sensitive/insensitive issue, i found
regardless a good idea to keep pkgsrc
separate from the hosting system in a disk image.
This could give some freedom into putting for example pkgsrc on a
separate hard drive and have it with you
easily in case you had to use it on another people's macintosh.

"tempo" e "voglia" sono sinonimi nel 90% dei casi