Re: CDE - Common Desktop Environment

I haven't tried to build it on NetBSD yet. Quite frankly, I'm a DragonFly BSD
user, but I will of course first make it work on NetBSD.

Right now it seems to be running on a couple of GNU/Linuxes and FreeBSD. Ports
to OpenBSD and OpenIndiana are underway. It will take some time to get CDE to
the point of a stable package, but it has gained a lot of attention from
various developers so I hope to get it to a working state soon.

Cheers,
Jelle