Latest dbus update may hang kde4 in NetBSD amd64

After the latest pkgsrc current updates, of which I believe dbus to be
the most likely culprit, kde4 hangs on the splash screen with near
100% CPU usage by a kdeinit4 process.  This occurs on two NetBSD
6.99.10 amd64 machines, one Intel, one AMD, using Radeon 4xxx graphics
cards.

I do not enable hal anymore because it was cause filesystem corruption
to the extent of requiring a fsck, but I enable dbus and famd.

On the bright side, at least xfce4 now allows Terminal usage for both
machines without freezing.