Re: Problem building seamonkey from HEAD

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 12:24:29PM -0700, Paul Newhouse wrote:
 > This has been happening for a few days now.  Not sure where I'm going wrong?

You aren't, it's been broken since the last update. If you just want
to make it build and run you can just copy another xpm image into the
missing two places in the destination directory and restart make
(without "make clean"). I used a photograph, because it was the
nearest available image and to be sure I'd recognize it if it popped
up during use. It hasn't so far.

(If you don't have a .xpm file handy, you can convert something else
with netpbm or ImageMagick or your favorite other graphics tool.)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost