Re: Texlive 2012 DVD won't support NetBSD

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 05:18:15AM -0700, Min Sik Kim wrote:
 > Currently pkgsrc only has a subset of the full TeX Live distribution.
 > Installing the following meta packages will give you the basic LaTeX
 > system:
 >
 >   print/tex-collection-genericrecommended
 >   fonts/tex-collection-fontsrecommended
 >   print/tex-collection-latex

Are these upstream names? Because they're awfully ...verbose.

 > and print/teTeX installs all TeX packages that was a part of teTeX-3.

Btw: I reopend PR 44934 because tex-parskip (and probably the others
that went with it last time as well, but I didn't look) has
disappeared again. Which of the metapackages should it be added back
to?

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost