Re: Removing two sap packages [was: Removing packages with vanished distfiles]

At 12:19 Uhr +0200 10.06.2012, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>I stumbled over the following packages which need a maintainer under
>the new rule, or face removal. There probably are more.
>
>archivers/sapcar
>devel/sapnwrfcsdk

Hm. If I still had to work with SAP R/3, I would probably miss them.
Fortunately, I don't. Still, I think the two should stay.

I guess you need a SAP support contract to download the binaries from
sapserv3, or whatever its name is these days? Any SAP people here?

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281