Removing two sap packages [was: Removing packages with vanished distfiles]

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 12:12:28AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Please make a list of packages that fall under this new policy and
> send it to pkgsrc-users so that people can become maintainers, if
> necessary.

I had hoped the proposer of this rule would step forward to do that.

I stumbled over the following packages which need a maintainer under
the new rule, or face removal. There probably are more.

archivers/sapcar
devel/sapnwrfcsdk

Unaffected because they have a maintainer:
devel/p4*          schmonz%NetBSD.org@localhost

Cheers,
 Thomas