Re: py27-libxml2.2.7.8nb1 no Parser found

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:42:01 +0900, Maurizio Caloro <>

It should be PREFER.openssl=pkgsrc

with original openssl me X tunneling connections breaks,
after add openss1-l.0.1/openssh6 me connections interuption are more stable.

I don't know what happened for you, but "PREFER.openssl-1.0.1=pkgsrc"
have no effect on pkgsrc, syntax mismatch.

When are you put it here?
After changed it, you must rebuild whole packages.
It is the origin of problems you hit.

after add this, i try to reinstall all X11 packages but i hasn't
success so i delete all me packages with command

pkg_delete -A -r -F /var/db/pkg/*

now i'am reinstalling me system, and i have this error here.

Such complex command is not required to delete all packages, just "pkg_delete

I don't believe that you succeeded removing all packages,
because from py27-expat package refer libexpat from base X11.

This two lines must not be here.

the first line i add for the Warning message that not any time appair compiling
any pkg
"WARNING: *** Please consider adding c++ to USE_LANGUAGES in the package
but this doen't help any time.

It said " the package Makefile.", not "/etc/mk.conf", and just "Warning".

the second line insert the package /pkgsrc/shell/mks automatic.

I don't know about the situation what are you talking about,
but anything should not add to /etc/mk.conf automatically.

OBATA Akio /