Re: py27-libxml2.2.7.8nb1 no Parser found

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:42:01 +0900, Maurizio Caloro <mauric%gmx.ch@localhost>
wrote:

PREFER.openssl-1.0.1=pkgsrc

It should be PREFER.openssl=pkgsrc

with original openssl me X tunneling connections breaks,
after add openss1-l.0.1/openssh6 me connections interuption are more stable.

I don't know what happened for you, but "PREFER.openssl-1.0.1=pkgsrc"
have no effect on pkgsrc, syntax mismatch.

X11_TYPE=modular

When are you put it here?
After changed it, you must rebuild whole packages.
It is the origin of problems you hit.

after add this, i try to reinstall all X11 packages but i hasn't
success so i delete all me packages with command

pkg_delete -A -r -F /var/db/pkg/*

now i'am reinstalling me system, and i have this error here.

Such complex command is not required to delete all packages, just "pkg_delete
'*'".

I don't believe that you succeeded removing all packages,
because pyexpat.so from py27-expat package refer libexpat from base X11.

USE_LANGUAGES+=c
CONFIG_SHELL=/usr/pkg/bin/mksh

This two lines must not be here.

the first line i add for the Warning message that not any time appair compiling
any pkg
"WARNING: *** Please consider adding c++ to USE_LANGUAGES in the package
Makefile."
but this doen't help any time.

It said "...in the package Makefile.", not "/etc/mk.conf", and just "Warning".

the second line insert the package /pkgsrc/shell/mks automatic.

I don't know about the situation what are you talking about,
but anything should not add to /etc/mk.conf automatically.

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost