acknowledging package audit results

Is there an established method for acknowledging and suppressing
warnings about a particular vulnerability as output by the package audit

I'd be happy to drop the URL for the alert message into a file somewhere
to show I'd read it so the tool wouldn't bug me about it again
next time (as long as it was called with the appropriate arguments,

I'd also like to be able to say that I don't care about issues to do
with a specific package or sets of packages, but this is less important.

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left