Re: Multisession cd writing on NetBSD

I'm using cdrtools

It can do the task, using the -multi option in the command line.

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM, Mayuresh <> wrote:
I used to use k3b application on NetBSD to write a multisession disk.

With my recently updating pkg, k3b is broken (kde-runtime4 can't be

Is there any alternative software or commands to append to a multi-session

I tried brasero, though it doesn't seem to have an option (or may be some
plugin is needed for that?).

Francisco Valladolid H.
 -- - Jesus Christ follower.