Re: Oh, but to compile clang

I have been having the exact same problem for quite a while now. I tried adding
an #undef NetBSD there which fixed it, but unfortunately, there is more broken
with the headers so it completely failed later on with a completely different
problem. I already created a ticket at the clang bug tracker so a workaround is
added, as it works flawlessly with older revisions. However, I created it quite
some time ago and never got any reply, so I doubt it will ever get fixed.

For the record, I'm using NetBSD 5.1/amd64.

--
Jonathan