mscgen dupe

   mscgen is in both devel/ and in graphics/, which is entirely my fault
since I broadcasted a generic "Could someone take a look at the wip
package and see if it's ready for import?", and I had both categories in
the makefile.

   Now for a repeat performance of sorts: Could someone remove one of them?

   (I guess since mscgen doesn't generate runnable code, but is for
presentation, it makes more sense to keep the one in graphics?).

Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson