pkginteractive - a curses or graphical frontend for pkgin

Hi,

I've played a bit with a graphical frontend for pkgin in sh.
To run it, you have to install misc/dialog. If you want to have the gui, you
need x11/zenity.

Use at your own risk! There might still be some accents I didn't catch, it's
sh... Run without pkgsrc privileges to check out how it works.
This script isn't really made for production use, but as I spent some time
writing and especially debugging it, maybe somebody is interested.

Regards, Julian