perl tests failing in sparc64 netbsd-6

  With pkgsrc-2012Q1, perl-5.14.2, running on a netbsd-6 sparc64, I see a
number of failures from "make test":

Failed 30 tests out of 2016, 98.51% okay.
        ../ext/re/t/reflags.t
        ../lib/Config.t
        comp/hints.t
        op/die.t
        op/split.t
        op/turkish.t
        op/utftaint.t
        re/charset.t
        re/fold_grind.t
        re/pat.t
        re/pat_advanced.t
        re/pat_advanced_thr.t
        re/pat_re_eval.t
        re/pat_re_eval_thr.t
        re/pat_rt_report.t
        re/pat_rt_report_thr.t
        re/pat_thr.t
        re/reg_fold.t
        re/reg_mesg.t
        re/regexp.t
        re/regexp_noamp.t
        re/regexp_notrie.t
        re/regexp_qr.t
        re/regexp_qr_embed.t
        re/regexp_qr_embed_thr.t
        re/regexp_trielist.t
        re/subst.t
        re/substT.t
        re/subst_wamp.t
        uni/latin2.t

  Now, as perl tests go, those aren't *lots* of failures, but really, it's been
a long time since I've seen that many failures, and at least one of them caused
a SEGV on the perl test run.

  Does anyone have any idea if this is normal and/or expected, or if it's an
indication of some sort of problem with either the pkgsrc perl I've built, or
the system as a whole?

  Thanks...

              - Chris