Re: openoffice: no pyuno in PLIST?

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:37:24PM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
> > I have reached point of no return with NetBSD 6.0 (BETA)! Will have to
> > wait for libreoffice to work or openoffice to fix pyuno unavailability,
> > whichever is earlier.
>
> OpenOffice just takes some patience to build.

OpenOffice built without any issue anyway. Did you mean libreoffice?

For libreoffice, reached the following point by now:

=> Verifying package-install for ../../wip/libmythes
make: don't know how to make package-install. Stop

This seems a removed package. Either some dependency to it is stale or I
got to do clean somewhere or clean-depends in libreoffice.

So it's going to be a little time taking ...

Mayuresh.